We're committed to supporting our communities in steps to aid in the fight against COVID-19. Whether it's donating much needed supplies to healthcare providers, or providing our power management expertise across critical industries, we're here to help.
- Our additive manufacturing centers of excellence are producing a number of much-needed materials, including non-contact door openers and face shields, for healthcare workers.
- We developed a touchless tool that helps medical workers avoid contact with surfaces and slow the spread of COVID-19.
- We are supporting Ohio medical workers by using our manufacturing and 3D printing expertise and partner network to fulfill a JobsOhio order for rapid production of 360,000 reusable face shields to strengthen the state’s fight against the virus.
- We have donated face shields to hospitals in Ohio, New York, New Jersey and Michigan fighting COVID-19.
- We are leveraging Industry 4.0 technology to provide our customers with a safe and remote solution for reviews and approvals using augmented reality goggles, which can display 3D images in physical space.
- We have reached out to academic institutes and industry partners to offer assistance in the production of ventilators and powered, air-purifying respirators.
- Our employees are gathering personal protective equipment, including safety glasses, gloves, goggles and N95 face masks available at their facilities and delivering these supplies to local collection sites.
- We are matching 2:1 any donation employees make to organizations providing COVID-19 relief. This helps provide additional funding for organizations and groups providing medical services, relief supplies and vital support and services in the communities where our employees live.
- Together, with our partners, we're providing critical power infrastructure for Stony Brook University Hospital and Southside Hospital in New York.