Eaton satellites can specify, develop and manufacture customized products and solutions locally. Our regional manufacturing capabilities give our customers local access to market knowledge and in-depth technical skills - along with significant refurbishment and repair services to help you get your business up and running in the event of natural disaster.
Unparalleled regional commitment
• Proven expertise to address your most critical power management challenges
• Rapid support and delivery for immediate needs
• Customized products and services for your individual needs
• Strategically located service engineers on call 24/7
• Rapid equipment retrofit, reconditioning and replacement services to help restore uptime
• Pre-crisis risk mitigation audits to minimize vulnerability in the event of a disaster
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.