Eaton satellites can specify, develop and manufacture customized products and solutions locally. Our regional manufacturing capabilities give our customers local access to market knowledge and in-depth technical skills - along with significant refurbishment and repair services to help you get your business up and running in the event of natural disaster.
Unparalleled regional commitment
• Proven expertise to address your most critical power management challenges
• Rapid support and delivery for immediate needs
• Customized products and services for your individual needs
The COVID-19 crisis requires unprecedented field hospitals and testing facilities. That's why we're working with the healthcare industry, contractors and consultants to deliver expertise and power management support where it matters.
Reduce the overall cost of retrofits and renovations
Save space and labor with factory-installation
Ship equipment when and how you need it
Disaster response services
• Strategically located service engineers on call 24/7
• Rapid equipment retrofit, reconditioning and replacement services to help restore uptime
• Pre-crisis risk mitigation audits to minimize vulnerability in the event of a disaster
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries.