Tufflite LED is a versatile IP66 rated industrial lighting fixture. With a high impact resistance rating of IK08, the Tufflite LED delivers choice and flexibility to suit a wide range of applications such as a factory, warehouse, plant rooms, car parks, loading bays, storage spaces and assembly lines where high ingress protection and robust construction are required.
Minimise your maintenance burden. Tufflite's LEDs have a rated lifetime of up to 60,000 hours, that's up to 5x improvement on life expectancy over traditional lamps, reducing the need for regular maintenance/replacement and significantly reduces any associated costs.
|Cat No||Description||Lumen Output (lm)||Circuit Watts (W)||Efficacy (Llm/cW)|
|Standard Fixed Output|
|TXL4N254KZ||Tufflite LED 2500 4000K FO 1.2m single||2540||21.4||118.8|
|TXL4N344KZ||Tufflite LED 3400 4000K FO 1.2m single||3433||29.9||115.0|
|TXL4N474KZ||Tufflite LED 4700 4000K FO 1.2m single||4707||42.0||112.0|
|TXL4W644KZ||Tufflite LED 6400 4000K FO 1.2m twin||6400||57.5||111.5|
|TXL5N274KZ||Tufflite LED 2700 4000K FO 1.5m single||2792||22.6||123.6|
|TXL5N364KZ||Tufflite LED 3600 4000K FO 1.5m single||3618||29.8||121.4|
|TXL5N514KZ||Tufflite LED 5100 4000K FO 1.5m single||5154||45.0||114.7|
|TXL5W554KZ||Tufflite LED 5500 4000K FO 1.5m twin||5514||44.6||123.6|
|TXL5W754KZ||Tufflite LED 7500 4000K FO 1.5m twin||7518||63.3||118.8|
|TXL5W904KZ||Tufflite LED 9000 4000K FO 1.5m twin||9033||79.2||114.1|
|TXL6N534KZ||Tufflite LED 5300 4000K FO 1.8m single||5304||42.9||123.5|
|TXL6W954KZ||Tufflite LED 9500 4000K FO 1.8m twin||9571||82.9||115.4|
|TXL6W1124KZ||Tufflite LED 11200 4000K FO 1.8m twin||11200||100.7||111.2|
|For emergency versions please add the EL prefix, e.g. TXL5N554KZ becomes ELTXL5N554KZ|
|For emergency versions the circuit watts will increase by 1.5W to account for the charging circuit|
|For DALI dimmable options please replace the Z suffix with DD e.g. TXL5N554KZ becomes TXL5N554KDD|
|Refer to the catalogue number matrix for other options|
|Light Engine and Control Gear||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80CRI, 4000K
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• DALI dimmable control gear option
|Materials||• Body – polyester GRP in RAL7035 grey with integrated gear tray supports and deep poured polyurethane gasket
• Diffuser – UV stabilised fire retardant polycarbonate
• Diffuser clips – polyamide offering strength and integral locking screw function
• Gear tray – sheet steel, white finish
• Mounting brackets – stainless steel (grade 501)
|Installation Notes||• Surface/suspension mount rear brackets supplied, removing the need to drill the housing base
• 20mm cable entry knockouts at each end, supplied complete with sealing plugs
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² cable capacity per termination
• Through wiring kits available
• Geartray hangs on the body for ease of install, locates in final position with tool free clips
• Simple to use diffuser clips, 4 of which have security screws to lock them in the closed position as an anti-tamper feature and
ensures access only through tooled entry to the luminaire.
• This luminaire is IP66 rated, this rating only applies when the luminaire is installed observing the correct orientation and must
not be positioned in direct sunlight.
• This luminaire has an ambient temperature of -25°C to +25°C for the non-emergency version.
• For Emergency variants, this luminaire has an ambient temperature range of -5°C to +25°C to ensure the batteries
In exterior applications, it is recommended the luminaires are protected under a canopy or cover. The housing is not suitable for mounting with the base directly on a vertical surface in the horizontal orientation.
|Options||• DALI dimming option
• Intelligent light and energy management options:
- End mounted IP65 rated sensor with switching or dimming function, with/without photocell
• ‘Corridor Function’ control available with the ‘CO’ suffix
• Fully integral combined non-maintained emergency, 3 hour duration. Suitable for use on defined escape routes.
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and maximise the lifespan of your lighting equipment.
|Specification||To specify state: General purpose IP66 rated luminaire with GRP base and reeded opal polycarbonate light controller, secured by tamper resistant hinged latches and removable geartray retained by tool free clips, as Eaton’s Tufflite LED range, part no. ________|