This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Leat is the latest linear LED lighting system from Eaton. With an innovative uniform construction, clean minimalist lines and high efficiency, Leat provides a new alternative for conventional general lighting applications and to emphasize spaces.
Simple installation is a key benefit, thanks to the positive coupled connector system which ensures tight true lines are achieved. The Leat range is available with a number of accessories and options to ensure the best integration with a building. Including an opaline acrylic diffuser that gives an evenly lit appearance across the whole face and integral emergency operation variant (available with the 1-metre variants) making for a seamless visual integration.
|Light Engine and Control Gear Options||• High output, high efficacy LED chip set optimised for recessed panel options
• Close pitched PCB ensures homogenous continuous effect
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• Dimming option - DALI
|Materials||• Body – Aluminium extrusion coated in RAL9016 - 60% gloss finish
• Diffuser optic - Polycarbonate UV stable Opaline high transmission flexible diffuser
• Internal reflector – Steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 white finish its provide a simple solution. Available in up to 3 metre lengths, it can provide a seamless finish.
• Solid ceilings and plasterboard finishes are accommodated with dedicated fixing brackets.
|Options||• Fully integral LED emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• CGLine+ self-test emergency versions available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for recessed, surface and suspended applications
• Suitable for exposed ‘T’ ceilings using the trim accessories, stand alone and continuous applications
• Appropriate for Plasterboard and solid ceilings using the accessories
• Suitable for installation in pendant applications using the suspension accessories
• Emergency variants are fused as standard
|Specification||To specify state: Modular back-lit LED luminaire, of aluminium extrusion construction with post coat powder paint, RAL9016 finish, for lay-in installations, solid ceilings and other applications with Opaline Polycarbonate high transmission diffuser and high efficiency LED modules. LED emergency option via integral conversion as Eaton’s Leat range part no _________|