Whether you’d like to monitor a single UPS, integrate with leading virtualization platforms or monitor an entire data center Eaton has a power management software solution for you. From monitoring event history and notifying you of alerts to delivering real-time status and automating issue resolution, Eaton software provides the tools needed to keep your mission critical applications running longer.
• Integration with IT industry leaders
• Reduce the risk of downtime
• Keep mission critical applications running with automated corrective actions
• Nutanix Ready, including Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
• First cloud-based analytics service for data center infrastructure to predict the failure of power components
• New wireless solution makes set up easier and more secure than traditional email servers
• Reduce risk with critical alarms and predictive analytics
• Peace of mind with Eaton knows these devices inside
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.