DS7 Soft Start Controller
DS7 easily fits in place of existing soft starters, wye-delta starters, or across-the-line NEMA and IEC starters. The Voltage Ramp Start method provides a voltage ramp to the motor, for constant torque increase. Users set initial voltage values and the duration of the ramp to full voltage conditions. Soft Stop allows for a controlled stopping of load when a stop-time greater than the coast-to-stop time is desired; for high friction loads where a sudden stop may cause system damage.
- Run bypass mode greatly reduces internal heating created by the power dissipation across the SCRs.
- Bypass contactor directly connects the motor to the line and improves system efficiency by reducing internal power losses.
- Less heat minimizes enclosure size and cooling requirements, and maximizes the life of all devices in the enclosure.
- LED displays device status and provides fault indication.
- Variable ramp times and voltage control (torque control) settings provide unlimited starting configurations, for maximum application flexibility.
- Manages peak starting torque to diminish mechanical system wear and damage.
- 120 Vac or 24 Vdc control voltage available.
- Temperature monitoring sensors allow starter to trip in over/under temperature conditions, preventing device failure.
- Available with or without SmartWire-DT capability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Overload Relay