BR Arc Fault
Eaton's Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs) use advanced electronic technology to reduce fire hazards in electrical circuits, including connected cords. They meet the requirements of the UL Standard for Safety, UL 1699 for devices that reduce the effects of persistent arcing faults that may pose a risk of fire under certain conditions. Choose plug-on branch feeder or combination type breakers or FIRE-GUARD.
- FIRE-GUARD model AFCI recognizes the unique current and/or voltage signatures associated with arcing faults and efficiently interrupts the circuit to reduce fire hazards.
- Branch feeder mitigates parallel arcing faults, which produce the most energy of all arcing faults, in the complete circuit including connected cords for enhanced safety.
- Combination type includes all of the protection of the branch feeder, plus it directly detects persistent low current arcing faults down to 5 amps to efficiently protect against fire hazards in the cords connected to outlets.
- Add the AFCI Tester and Circuit Analyzer to verify proper wiring in a circuit. It's the only tester with GFI function and Line-Neutral test feature.
- The 15 – 20A breakers can be used for heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AFCI Tester and Circuit Analyzer
- Branch Feeder
- Handle Lockdogs
- Handle Lockoffs
- Handle Ties
- Main Breaker Hold-Down Kits
- Main Breaker Lug Kits
- Mechanical Interlocks