Power Xpert Software - Professional
The Professional Edition is geared toward end users with mostly Eaton power distribution products, such as switchgear, UPSs, breakers, PDUs, RPPs, meters, relays, VDFs and MCCs, among others. Next-generation Eaton products connect with the software directly via an Ethernet connection, while legacy devices use a Power Xpert Gateway (PXG) to Web-enable their communications. A subset of third-party meters and devices is supported via a Power Xpert Gateway connection.
- Web-based views allow access to critical information from any location via a Web browser.
- Includes the Trend Viewer, Layout Manager, and Quality Manager modules.
- Utilizing available tools, the graphical user interface can be customized to display information in your preferred style.
- Deployment validation tool runs during installation so all key setup requirements are automatically validated.
- Customize the conditions under which alarms are triggered, including first-line and escalations, so you can identify which device is in alarm and where it is located.
- Next-generation Eaton products connect with the software directly via an Ethernet connection, while legacy devices use a Power Xpert Gateway to Web-enable their communications. Add Power Xpert Reporting to view past individual measurements, trend graphs, and events.
- A subset of third-party meters and devices is supported via a Power Xpert Gateway connection.
- Choose a Startup Service Pack, from partial help to turn-key implementation, to make it as easy and non-disruptive as possible to implement Power Xpert products and hit the ground running.
Loading Content..Please wait!