Features and benefits
Provides minimum conduit standoff of 1-1/2" to meet the NEC section 300.4(E), which states that cables and raceways must be installed at least 1-1/2"(38 mm) under the roof decking to prevent potential damage from nails or screws.
- Supports conduit or pipe up to 1-1/2" diameter
- Attach BDH1 thru BDH3 to deck or other structure using 1/4" or 3/8" diameter fasteners to hang 1/4" or 3/8" ATR (see table for hole sizes of their respective parts)
- For single conduit runs up to 1-1/2" diameter, deck hanger is paired with conduit hanger and Guide-Rite™ fastener
- S18 assembly includes Guide Rite conduit and electrical box support hanger, which helps ensure proper support of boxes and conduit per NEC
- Use appropriate installation hardware, sold separately, for the specific product application, mounting surface and loads
- BDH series hangers, BL1400 series conduit hangers & S18 bar are galvanized steel BG series conduit clips are spring steel/zinc phosphate