Eaton's HT800 series features a wide variety of devices, including momentary, illuminated and mushroom head pushbuttons, selector switches, indicating lights and push-pull switches. They are corrosion resistant and water- and oil-tight devices that are suitable for industrial applications, including replacement of other manufacturer's 30.5 mm pushbutton devices.
- These devices feature easy visual inspection of contact conditions and easily identifiable NO or NC contact blocks.
- The reliability ridge penetrates contamination buildup on stationary contacts for dependable operation.
- Left/right- or top/bottom-mounted contact blocks allow for correct positioning in retrofit applications.
- All-purpose selector switches are convertible and can rotate in 22.5° increments to suit panel layouts.
- Gold-plated contacts are suitable for logic-level circuits.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Please use the form below to submit your requests, questions or comments.