CH Arc Fault
Arcing faults, a common cause of many home electrical fires, can occur when insulation around cords, wires or cables is damaged or deteriorated. Eaton's FIRE-GUARD and Combination arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI) mitigate and low high current arcing faults and offer premium, reliable protection. AFCIs are required in bedroom circuits for new construction per the 2005 National Electrical Code. The CH series is 3/4-inch wide and is available in 1- or 2-pole.
- Offers quick-make, quick-break switch mechanism combined with inverse time element tripping operation and trip-free handle design. Type CH circuit breakers trip to the OFF position, eliminating nuisance callbacks.
- FIRE-GUARD model AFCI recognizes the unique current and/or voltage signatures associated with arcing faults and efficiently interrupts the circuit to reduce fire hazards.
- Combination type AFCIs also directly detect persistent low current arcing faults down to 5 amps with associated mitigation of fire hazards in the cords connected to the outlets.
- Add the AFCI Tester and Circuit Analyzer to verify proper wiring in a circuit. It's the only tester with GFI function and Line-Neutral test feature.
- The 15 – 20A breakers can be used for heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AFCI Tester and Circuit Analyzer
- Branch Feeder
- Handle Lockdogs
- Handle Lockoffs
- Handle Ties
- Main Breaker Hold-Down Kits
- Main Breaker Lug Kits
- Mechanical Interlocks